Before you pray for a wife, ask yourself whether you are preparing to become a godly leader and protector or whether you simply expect a woman to serve your needs. Am I developing the character, wisdom, discipline, and emotional maturity required to lead a family? Can I protect her dignity, not just provide financially? Am I prepared to take responsibility without controlling her? Can I listen, apologize, communicate, and make decisions with wisdom? Ephesians 5:25 reminds you that Christ loved the Church and gave Himself for her. Biblical leadership is sacrificial before it is authoritative.
Take an honest look at your purpose. Am I pursuing what God has assigned to me, or am I trying to prove myself because of the expectations of other men, family, culture, or society? If nobody celebrated my achievements, would I still pursue God's assignment? Am I building a life that a wife can partner with, or am I expecting her to give meaning to a life I have refused to take responsibility for? A man walking in purpose does not use leadership to dominate; he creates direction, provides stability, and makes room for his wife to flourish in her own God given assignment.
Beloved brother, ask yourself the questions that entitlement often avoids. Am I becoming the kind of man who can be trusted with another person's heart, future, vulnerability, and dignity? Do I know when to be firm and when to be gentle? Can I protect without controlling, correct without humiliating, and lead without silencing? Am I willing to serve my wife while leading my home? Your worth as a man is not measured by how many people obey you but by how faithfully you reflect Christ. Before you ask God for a suitable helper, allow the Holy Spirit to prepare you to become a responsible leader, loving protector, and trustworthy covenant partner.
Hope Expression Values You
Apostle Prince Victor Matthew
Comments
Post a Comment